Lovi Poe on her Sexy Instagram Photos: 'Na-miss ko lang po magpakita ng skin.'

Lovi Poe says about her recent sexy photos on Instagram: 'Na-miss ko lang po talaga. Na-miss ko lang po magpakita ng skin.'

In case you haven't notice, Lovi Poe has recently flooded her Instagram timeline with sexy photos from her vacation.

Are these photos related to her recent breakup with Rocco Nacino?


She continued, 'Siguro may times lang na you can't be sexy all the time.

'Na-miss ko lang po talaga. Na-miss ko lang po magpakita ng skin. 'It's something I enjoy doing din once in a while.

A photo posted by Lourdes Virginia M. Poe (@poevirginia) on

'Siyempre, parang I don't wanna be doing that all the time kasi medyo nakakasawa.

'It's nice to do it once in a while.” Lovi also stressed that her sexy photos does mean to flaunt her single status.

“It's not because I'm free,” she reiterated. “Kasi, when I was in a relationship, never naman akong pinigilan ng kahit sino.

“That's part of the package already, I can never be stopped from doing what I want.


A photo posted by Lourdes Virginia M. Poe (@poevirginia) on


“Siguro ngayon nagkataon lang ulit na I just wanna be myself again.

“Siguro nagkakataon lang na when I'm single, I just feel comfy with myself, more daring I guess.” Aside from daring, Lovi also noted, “It's very liberating.”


A photo posted by Lourdes Virginia M. Poe (@poevirginia) on
Share this post :

Post a Comment

Chika Minute

Alden Richard at Maine Mendoza bibida sa bigating GMA Drama!
 
Article Source : PEP.ph | GMA Network | Kakulay Entertainment Blog
Copyright © 2011. KAPUSO SCOOP - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger